Sabtu, 25 Februari 2012

The footage

This is what happened:

My Mum enters my room calling out for Ron. She has the chilled Nestle Mocha in her hand. When she notices Ron tied to the weight training bench, she stops dead and hilariously puts her hand to her mouth as if to stifle a scream. She then backs out of the room and starts calling my name.

About 2 minutes pass without anything happening apart from Ron struggling like crazy to get free.

My Mum comes back into the room without the Mocha and stands over Ron. She giggles and tells him that he looks really cute with the tights pulled over his face. Mum then moves to release his bonds. Or so I thought at first but she isn't untying them, she's checking them.

Then... she hikes her skirt to reveal black pantyhose without pants and a close-trimmed pussy. She plops down on Ron's face and gives a little shuffle.

The next hour is a lesson in innocence on my part, as my Mum explores a massive range of sitting postures, before having Ron snog her ass, lick her to orgasm and then reward him with further face-sitting.

At the end of it, she tells Ron that he now has two mistresses and will have to work twice as hard to please both. I watched - shocked - as she puts her number into his Blackberry and tells him that he's now on call.

1 ulasan:

  1. i am just wondering.are you still looking for any slave? have Ron ever lick your pussy till you squirt?

    BalasPadam