Isnin, 16 April 2012

Ms Marie blog is worth reading

http://msmariedmx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/more-rodzo.html

Ms Marie sounds almost Malaysian:

"I love the almost gentle nature of the art. I also like the muted colors (when there is color) and the very subtle backgrounds.

I look at the women in this art and I feel like I'm looking at a more elegant version of myself. Probably the large asses and the short hair are what draw me in. I also appreciate that the woman is queening or face-sitting on her subject, but that it's done in a very idle and relaxed manner while sometimes talking on her phone. It's as if she is nonplussed by the obvious service and submission of her male. And when she does appear to focus on her male, it is in a calm and deliberate way.
"

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan